What should I expect during my visit?
- Check for symptoms. If you aren’t feeling well or showing symptoms (i.e., cough, loss of taste/smell, vomiting/diarrhea), reschedule for a date 14 days after symptoms are gone.
- Go to the pharmacy at the time of your appointment and follow any directional signage.
- Bring your voucher, insurance card (Red, white, and blue Medicare card is needed for those with Medicare), government ID (if applicable), proof of employment (if applicable).
- Wear a mask and social distance when checking in at the pharmacy.
- Be prepared to wait 15-30 minutes after your vaccination for required observation.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.