Stoll’s Pharmacy is pleased to provide Medication Synchronization as a free service to the community that will save patients time, money, and hassle when it comes to their prescription drug refills.
What is Medication Synchronization?
- Medication Synchronization is a coordinated prescription refill program.
- It synchronizes all your prescriptions to be refilled on the same day each month.
Why would I want to do this?
- No need to call for prescription refills. All refill requests will be handled by the pharmacy.
- Fewer trips to the pharmacy means more time to do the things you enjoy.
- Your pharmacist will review your prescription list each month. He or she will also monitor changes after your doctor or hospital visits.
- No worries about running out of medicine.
How Does It Work?
- One week before your scheduled pick-up or delivery, the pharmacy will call you.
- We’ll review your medications with you, see how you’re doing, answer any questions you have, and look for ways to save you money on your medicine.
- Our pharmacist will review your order and call your physician if you need a refill.
- You’ll receive a reminder call when your refills are ready.
Wait, There’s More ...
- We can even coordinate refills for multiple family members, so they are all filled on the same day.
- You’ll receive a reminder call from the pharmacy when your refills are ready.
- Free delivery is available in most areas.
How Do I Enroll?
1. Call 203-575-0199 to make an appointment with one of our staff members to enroll in Medication Synchronization.
2. Bring all your prescriptions as well as your vitamins or supplements to the appointment.
3. Together we will establish your refill date.
4. We will provide you and your physician a summary of your drug list.